Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by the web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
- The permission to use this site shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Mera Sangeet at any time. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Mera Sangeet’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- ue to music licensing constraints Mera Sangeet can only be used in the United States.
- The Mera Sangeet web site provides access to music and allows users to post content as well as send messages and notification to other users. These exchanges or posts may at times contain explicit content including strong language or depictions of violence, sex or substance abuse. Parental discretion is advised for all users ages 13 to 17.
- The materials on Mera Sangeet’s web site are provided “as is”. Mera Sangeet makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Mera Sangeet does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The views expressed in the broadcast are solely those of the Individual providing them and do not represent the opinions of the Company (Aeibo, LLC) and it’s affiliates.
In no event shall Mera Sangeet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Mera Sangeet’s Internet site, even if Mera Sangeet or a Mera Sangeet authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.In no event shall Mera Sangeet or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of loss of theft of personal information.
- Mera Sangeet will never sell your email address or personal information to another company.
- Mera Sangeet is not responsible for any personal information posted anywhere on the site.
- Mera Sangeet may use your personal information for personalization content on the site.
- Mera Sangeet may persist user information posted on the site or generated due to access.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Mera Sangeet’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Mera Sangeet does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Mera Sangeet may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Mera Sangeet does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Mera Sangeet has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Mera Sangeet of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Mera Sangeet’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.